Established in 1980, we are an Engineering Consulting Firm providing services to the Shipbuilding, Maritime and Offshore industry. Our background includes numerous successful projects that stand out for their innovative, high value-added solutions. Our portfolio covers a wide range of clients that goes from owners, shipping companies, oil and gas operators, shipyards, governmental institution, or engineering companies. Our goals are quality and client satisfaction by offering:
- Wide knowledge of the world offshore and maritime sector.
- Execution of the works with a strict fulfilment of the project objectives with deliveries of high quality.
- Multidisciplinary team that allows a flexibility of collaboration adjusting, always, to the needs of the client.
- Fast professional management based on industry international management standards adding a high personalized treatment with the client.
- Guarantee of confidentiality in all our projects.
Nowadays, we count on a team of over 70 technical experts, 55 of whom are highly qualified Naval Architects and marine engineers who give a flexible approach to the client’s needs. Besides, the team is also integrated with electromechanical engineers, telecommunication engineers and draftsmen.
We know that there is strength in numbers, and we strongly believe in industry collaboration and partnership. That is why SEAPLACE is part of the following partnerships and alliances:
- Member of the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) since 2014 that also guaranties SEAPLACE’S abilities in marine services.
- Member of the Spanish Maritime Cluster, an association which gathers industries, services and economic activities related with the sea and maritime business.
- Member of the Alianza Net-Zero MAR with the aim of accelerate the decarbonisation of maritime transport and Spanish ports, in line with the Fit for 55 regulatory package and the IMO’s Decarbonisation Strategy.
- Founder member of the Spanish Renewable Ammonia Association (AEAR)
- Members of Class Societies technical committees of: LR Offshore Wind, LR Spain, BV Spain, DNV Spain.
- Qualified as service company able to collaborate with the Spanish Defence Industry, being included in the Spanish Defence Industry Catalogue edited by the General Directorate for Armament and Materiel, and which group the capabilities of the Spanish defence industry.