The experience in the design and construction of ships and offshore units, gives us the ability to understand the operations and issues on board performing efficient inspections and Owners support services.
- Multidisciplinary team composed of Engineers, Chief Engineers and Captains involved in project management, onboard operations and procurement
- Tests and inspections: Off-hire/On hire inspections, eCMID IMCA, damage evaluation, DP-FMEA trials and DP annual trials, Stability and Inclining test, Sea trials support, FAT and HAT support
- Certificates (ISM/ISPS) and official documents (Classification Societies, Flag Authorities, International Conventions IMO, SOLAS, IMCA…)
- ISM audits
- IC (Inventory Certificate), Hazardous Materials survey (HM) and IHM managing
- Manuals: Ballast Water Management Plan (BWMP), Garbage Management Plan, Training Manual, SOPEP, SEEMP, Cargo Manuals, Fire Safety Operational…
- Owners representative on vessel construction, retrofit and marine operations