- Fixed offshore wind jacket for a 5MW turbine.
- Transition piece design
- Load conditions definition
- In-place analysis
- Fatigue assessment
- Code check of tubular joints, punching shear, maximum allowable stress, hydrostatic collapse according to API, GL rules with Beam-check module (Ansys).
- Pile design
- Transport and installation design condition assessment of Jacket-type structures.Advance resistance calculations
PROJECT: Dolwin 6
- Topsides FEM structural analysis using Ansys.
- Pile Cluster Analysis:
- Analysis and strength verification of the pile clusters against In-Service ULS and ALS scenarios as per DNVGL and EuroCode code checks.
- Extraction of the SCFs (Stress Concentration Factor) for input into fatigue analysis of the different weld connections
- Grout connection of the pile cluster
PROJECT: CONFIDENTIAL – BID PHASE
Development of two identical topsides of two offshore grid connection systems planned as high-voltage direct current (HVDC) connections, located in the German North Sea at about 40m water depth and 100km from shore.
Finite Element Analyses with ANSYS (BID phase). Scenarios analyzed:
- Global In-service Verification of the Topside, in-place condition
- Global Pre-service Verification of the Topside, sea transport onto cargo barge and installation via SSCV lift.
- FEM master model
- Design inputs, loads and asumptions
- Structural analyses by means of FE:
- In-service. Inplace – ULS.
- Pre-service. Sea transport onto cargo barge – ULS.
- Pre-service. Installation via SSCV lift – ULS.
- Stresses check to design codes as applicable
- Support for structural design drawings development